ScubaPro G250 Clear Housing and Cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaChris

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just had one of these Clear G250s come into the shop I work in, and my tech (who dives a G250) Freaked out and Loves it. Does anyone know if these housing were Aftermarket or OE from ScubaPro? And/Or how to get our hands on one.

Thanks

1. Original SP: quote from the Museum: "SCUBAPRO also produced a promotional regulator for the US and Europe that had clear polycarbonate housing in 1997 and it was called the G250 Crystal"
  2. They can be found from time to time, but be prepared to pay a premium for them.
I've got one for 2 seconds, then my #2 son liberated it. I believe BlueWaterDiving has a whole bunch of them.

Thanks
I think I might have found part numbers. So I'm gonna call my buddies at scubapro and see if they have any laying around. :)

I've actually got 2 of them if anyone is interested. One has never been used and the other was only used once....let me know:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom