Scubapro Galileo 2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mnjhuz76

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Be interested to see if it has enough new features to tempt me into upgrading from my Luna, I have been thinking of the Shearwater as my next purchase so I will be interested to see how this stacks up prices wise and features wise.

Be interested to see if it has enough new features to tempt me into upgrading from my Luna, I have been thinking of the Shearwater as my next purchase so I will be interested to see how this stacks up prices wise and features wise.

I was thinking the same thing. I also have a Luna. The Shearwater display looks like it's a bit easier to read. I'm in no hurry though.

Ya...I just got an email from SP about the G2. I like it. If I hadn't bought the Luna back in January I would pick this one up!

I was thinking the same thing. I also have a Luna. The Shearwater display looks like it's a bit easier to read. I'm in no hurry though.

Yea same here I'm not really in a rush to buy, but let's see what happens when my LDS gets them in stock. I wonder if you will be able to just buy the unit without the transmitter and heart monitor?.

According to the product description yes you can buy it without the transmitter and monitor

I like the four color display option. The pics i'm looking at are of the compass with the 4 different colors. Looks real nice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom