• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Scubapro Galileo 2?

Discussion in 'Computers, Gauges, Watches and Analyzers' started by mnjhuz76, Jun 1, 2017.

1. stuartv

stuartv Seeking the Light

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Also maybe get some Salt Away to put in the fresh water soak and when you're working the buttons.

Hatul likes this.
  2. grtday

grtday Angel Fish

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    What are the benefits offered to/by a Platinum dealer? We don’t have one in Houston.
    I diving 2 G2’s. One wireless and one hosed. Love the redundancy but find the screen glare on both to be a serious problem with these devices.

3. tridacna

tridacna ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Benefits accrue to the store not the customer. Store has to commit almost 100% to SP. In turn, they get better pricing and free stuff. You get squadoosh.

4. Hatul

Hatul Solo Diver

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    I get better readability with Blue rather then the default Green screen. Also increase the screen brightness. I think I have mine set to 8 or 9 (near max). The battery is very good so there's no problem with battery getting low.

5. elbig

elbig Barracuda

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    I agree. I use blue and turn up brightness a bit. I don’t have a glare problem. I like the unit just fine. Battery life is also no problem.