Wanted Scubapro hydros

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

why ? i am sure you have your reasons. i am just not a fan of these.

why ? i am sure you have your reasons. i am just not a fan of these.
A buddy of mine liked it and is looking but he’s from the UK and it’s super expensive.

Looking for a scuba pro hydros BC in large.
Great BC , you’ll love it. But if you buy it used make sure that it’s not the version with the bad shoulder straps. If you’re thinking about getting used consider the warranty. Not sure if SP offers the warranty to non-original owners.

Great BC , you’ll love it. But if you buy it used make sure that it’s not the version with the bad shoulder straps. If you’re thinking about getting used consider the warranty. Not sure if SP offers the warranty to non-original owners.

They don’t. But will replace bad straps. Open rear weight pocket. Check serial number.

I have one if you're still looking. It's a Large with Air2 in excellent condition.

A buddy of mine liked it and is looking but he’s from the UK and it’s super expensive.

there are much better option s out there in my opinion. and my shop sells scubapro.

Back
Top Bottom