Scubapro Jetfins Spring Straps??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got my jetfins recently and tested it on one diving trip (they are GREAT)

personally I feel that with or without the string strap, I can still put it on without much difficulty.

In fact I have tried a pair with string strap before so by comparing both, I dun see any diff.

BUT then I agreed with bengiddin, when my jetfins get older :D I may have to change it to string strap cos the orginal rubber strap might break

my suggestion is you may want use the original strap for a couple of dives 1st before changing them. afterall they are still new and putting them on is quite easy. :)

Oooh.......animian......you finally bought your beloved jet-fins......

:wink:

TigerShark once bubbled...
Oooh.......animian......you finally bought your beloved jet-fins......

:wink:

Oh.... yes .. finally bought my IDEAL Fins :D and loving it like my baby :D

and this pair of jetfins aso bring me luck. On it's maiden diving trip, it brought me close enuff to see a whale shark :)

animian2002 once bubbled...

Oh.... yes .. finally bought my IDEAL Fins :D and loving it like my baby :D

and this pair of jetfins aso bring me luck. On it's maiden diving trip, it brought me close enuff to see a whale shark :)

oh yeah i know........your whale shark at Aur last weekend???

hmm......=-)

so do u need any help in getting them, I do know a couple of places that sell the string straps :)

just PM me if you need help :)

That's very kind of you animian....will let you know if i need any help........

thanks!!

:bonk:

Scenario: I install spring straps to fit my current "heavy" booties (i.e. lots of rubber). These booties will certainly wear out before my fins. If I then replace my worn out booties with new light-weight booties (i.e. less rubber bulk), the spring straps may no longer safely "fit" the new booties. Am I SOL or is there a way to adjust the spring straps once installed in order to fit slightly different sized booties?

Back
Top Bottom