Sold! scubapro litehawk

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rsfinn57

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have three lightly used litehawks last gen with 4th gen air2 all less than 50 dives. xxl,xs,xs. the xxl. and one xs recently serviced 3/23. one xs valves and bladder. checked. air2 not seviced. pics below happy to provide more detailed pics for any of the above. the serviced ones dove last in 9/23 the unserviced xs last dove 2019. 150 plus shipping per

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpeg
    IMG_0154.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0156.jpeg
    IMG_0156.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0158.jpeg
    IMG_0158.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0154.jpeg
    IMG_0154.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0151.jpeg
    IMG_0151.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 62
I'm interested if they're still available! Created an account to DM you, but I need to hit a 5 public post minimum before I can DM apparently - figured this should be my first!

Interested in the XS, thanks.

I sold the air2s still have the litehawks which you can have for 150 for all plus shipping

the split is fin if mtn scuba guy still wants the xs unfortunately i sold the air2s and have no standard inflators so if you dont want them i understand

Hey sorry, I've been travelling quite a bit and something happened to my hotspot. Is one of the XS still available? I understand it's without inflator. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom