Scubapro mk 25 changes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a simple tune-up doable by any SP authorized dive shop. Not sure why you’re being charged?

This is a simple tune-up doable by any SP authorized dive shop. Not sure why you’re being charged?
I should receive my regulator back in a few days with an invoice in the box, so I can answer this better.

My wife is still using a MK 20, predecessor to the MK 25. Works fine. Not sure what you could possibly do with 'more performance' for recreational diving.

FWIW I've had the 'whistle/squeal'. Happens with piston regs sometimes. Can be a real pain to cure. Lube is usually the first suggestion. If that doesn't work you have to start swapping parts until it goes away. That can get tedious, and time consuming.

Note-it's obnoxious but does not affect performance.

Was this the store that you purchased it from?

>> The dive shop I sent it to is not where the regulator was purchased but is a authorized Scubapro shop. <<

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom