ScubaPro MK2+/R190 or AL Titan LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dutch552

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking to buy a newer ScubaPro MK2+ with TIS first stage and R190 second stage or a newer MK11/R??? setup. Our house was broken into this week and my MK2+/R190 was taken from me. If anyone has one of these regs in very good condition let me know. I've been looking on Ebay the last few days but most of the promising leads I have found ended up being in worse shape than I would trust. I would consider a Titan LX to replace it but am really interested in replacing my SP rig since SP no longer markets the R190 and my LDS can't get one in. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm kinda watching the mk2/r190 for the past few months on ebay and there weren't many around. When they did show up their prices were overpriced. Just a few weeks ago I saw two R190s went for $88 and $100 each - ouch! But the cheaper/good ones do show up once in a while, just need to wait patiently and act fast when you see one.

Good luck.

What are they going for usually on ebay?

I think you can get a good condition R190 for around $45 range on ebay and Mk2 around $60. If you're patient, deals are even better with a combo 1st and 2nd. Many times I lost a bid, but then better ones come around shortly. You really won't know what's inside until you open one up.

Thanks you, I was thinking of selling an extra one I had if the price was right but for $100 I might as well keep it. Mine is brand new but has sat for a while.

LP had the Mk2/R190 brand new for $150 before they disappeared and that was around july last year. I'm sure you can sell it for reasonable price as people are still looking for them. They are wanted!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom