For Sale ScubaPro MK20/G250/R295 and Oceanic CDX5/GT3 w/ Mares Brigade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bvav

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling two full regulator sets. The first has a ScubaPro MK20 first stage, G250 second stage, R295 octo, OMS brass and glass pressure gauge, and Miflex braided hoses. Asking $250.

The second has an Oceanic CDX5 first stage and GT3 second stage with a Mares Brigade octo, and an Aeris dual pressure and depth gauge console. Asking $100.

They're in good working order and were well cared for but should probably be serviced before use. Each used on maybe 50 dives. We don't dive anymore and are trying to clear some closet space.

Feel free to send any questions. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0664.JPG
    IMG_0664.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0662.JPG
    IMG_0662.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 209
Dropping the ScubaPro set to $200 and the Oceanic/Mares set to $85.

The scubapro set has sold. The Mares/Oceanic set is still available.

Yes I do, and yes I would. I'd prefer payment via paypal. If that works, my account is Shoot me your address and I'll get the reg out within a day or so of receiving payment.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Cool, just saw the notification from PayPal pop up. I'll send you tracking info once I have it.

Yes, both sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom