Scubapro MK7 question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I looked at what you have posted so far and I believe my problem was the adjustment. Never crossed my mind. I don`t think the YouTube video that VDH references in his rebuild kits ever mentioned that. But then I fast forwarded through a lot of it. And of course I took the tank back today so future further experimentation will be more well informed. Thanks, and am looking forward to the finished tutorial. Wish they made repops of the stickers!

I looked at what you have posted so far and I believe my problem was the adjustment.
Well, let me counsel just a little restraint. I started with that theory too. But that little piston cap with the slot is a high pressure exit. I believe the o-ring for it is spec'ed incorrectly, and my playing with it has shredded more than one oring so far. The more likely culprits are the oscillator main o-ring hardening and drying out, or the oscillator spring lacking sufficient tension. And as you'll see soon, putting a "standard" 2-117 on the oscillator will often not work.

Hang in there! I'll have it done soon.

Dear Sirs Good Morning from Pantelleria island.
I am pasionately also in MK VII honker Scubapro.
I have 4 but one do not "honk" .,
I believe because I do not have the Genuine Orings spare for the Drum.
Anyone can sell, and help me?
I wll pay by paypal account.
Also Gratefull To You for Your Help, Ciao Mariano

Attachments

• My Honkers ! 001.JPG
    My Honkers ! 001.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi, Mariano! I'd be happy to send you a selection of orings, one of which should work. Postage to Italy may be crazy, but if someone closer to you doesn't chime in, send me a DM with your address, and we'll make it work. If we can get a good postal rate, you can have the orings for free.

Dear Sir, excuse I dont understand well english what's I must make ?
My address is
Sciacca Mariano
via venezia, 45
91017 PANTELLERIA
Italy

Maybe, just maybe, you have connected your regulator 2nd stage to the non-primary LP port. Only the main LP port will activate the "honk" when pressure drops below approximately 500 - 600 psi.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom