Scubapro Nova Scotia Semi Dry suit with hood and boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frederick_mike

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Worn once, extremely warm, Color is black with blue and grey accents. I'm asking $375 for it.

Attachments

• 100_0212.jpg
    100_0212.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 100_0213.jpg
    100_0213.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_0214.jpg
    100_0214.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 100_0216.jpg
    100_0216.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 153
Oops! It's a large. Fits me like a glove and I'm 6 feet tall, 180 lbs with sort of broad shoulders.

What is your issue with the suit. I was thinking of ordering one but in a different size? If it fit perfect, why did you not like it? Thanks

I don't have an issue with it, I just can't afford to dive anymore. I would recommend it to anyone, to be honest. It's a little harder to get in than other suits, and you need to take care of the zipper, but that's the only thing close to a complaint I have with it. I say go for it if you've got a good price!

Have you sold it yet? I just bougt a medium. I amd 5'8, 168 lbs, 42" chest, and a 34" waist. It fits rather too snug I think. Can't return it, so I wold lke to try a Large. Hard to buy a wetsuit from a store and they have to special order it and you can't return it; even if the fit is wrong.

If you still have it I would be interested. If not available, how much did you get for it on eBay? Somethimng I may have to do with mine.

Thanks,

Geoffrey

You can e-mail me at gw1099@yahoo.com if you like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom