Scubapro Pilot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello All,

I'm trying to put together another set of annotated files for the AIR 1 and Pilot. Please fill in any blanks you can or correct any errors.

Using the diagrams we have available, I will list the item number followed by the o-ring size number. I no longer have either regulator, so I have no way of verifying. TIA

Pilot
Item)
5) -223
15) -116 however, someone mentioned the switch seal is a -117
26) -013
28) -014 ??? is my guess
35) -002
39) -022
40) -017
44) -011 ??? or -010 ???
55) -010

AIR 1
Item)
7) -223
20) -013
22) 5-125 (non standard) i.d. 4.57mm c.s. 1.02mm regular poppet
or 2.2mm c.s. 1.0mm for a modular poppet
26) -017
29) -022
34) -116

@couv was a annotated file for the Air 1 ever produced ? I see the one for the Pilot above, but not one for the Air 1.

@Umuntu I'll have a look through my files. We (@Zung & I) did most of the files in a short period of time so it's possible and I just don't remember it.

@Umuntu I'll have a look through my files. We (@Zung & I) did most of the files in a short period of time so it's possible and I just don't remember it.

Thanks ! I'm looking for a list of the correct o-ring sizes for the SP Air 1.

Just for you! (and whoever wants it :-D ) I just made this one. There are some odd metric sizes, if you find a suitable substitute for any please let me know.

Attachments

• AIR1 annotated.pdf
    980.2 KB · Views: 117
Just for you! (and whoever wants it :-D ) I just made this one. There are some odd metric sizes, if you find a suitable substitute for any please let me know.

Thank you !

There are some odd metric sizes, if you find a suitable substitute for any please let me know.

Are those metric sizes shown as OD x CS or ID x CS ?

ID X CS and are approximate. One SP reference will show one set of dimension while a different file will show slightly different dimensions. Also, if you go back in this thread you may find reasonable substitutes suggested by Awap or @halocline

Thanks !

I saw 2-002 suggested for the small O-ring.

How do I tell if i have a regular or modular poppet ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom