Scubapro R190 Poppet Housing - Is This Part Still Available?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WB2GLP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a couple R190 regs with screwed up poppet housings. See pic. Does anyone know if these are still available from SP and if so, does anyone have a source for two of them? It should be Scubapro Part # 11190105.

Attachments

• sp-r190.jpg
    sp-r190.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,336
Hi, yes the 11.190.105 are still available from SP. I got quite a couple of them, but you or someone of your friends would have to make some holidays on Hispaniola to get them. To send them from here to the US would cost alone about 50.-US$ freight costs, so it's completely uninteresting and I have nobody in the moment who travels north. Maybe it's easier to check with your LDS. Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply. I have no plans of heading down to DR anytime soon. I may have located a pair, but I'm holding my breath though. If anyone else happens to reply, I will gladly buy more. Can't hurt to have a spare in stock. This part doesn't look like it was designed with service in mind....at least not very infrequent service and poor general care.

Back
Top Bottom