scubapro regulator body

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wah

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it possible to get a replacement body for an s600 second stage? I had a brain fart and left my tank/bpw/reg standing upright on my tailgate. When I looked away it tipped over. I managed to catch it before it hit the ground at full force, but I noticed this morning that my reg must have taken some of the impact because the black body has a big gash in the plastic. Still works fine, and its probably mostly a cosmetic issue, but I was wondering if it is a big and expensive pain in the ass to replace the body. I need to get them serviced anyway.

Any SP dealer can get them. Where are you in Joisey?

I have a new S600 body I would sell. I believe there are two different generations and am not sure which one I have. I can list it on that online auction site if there is any interest.

Thanks I’ll ask my shop. I was just wondering if it is expensive and if it’s just a matter of replacing the part during regular servicing. Or does it make service more difficult?

Thanks I’ll ask my shop. I was just wondering if it is expensive and if it’s just a matter of replacing the part during regular servicing. Or does it make service more difficult?

Not more difficult as servicing is not hard to begin with, however the flow vane will need to be replaced and likely the exhaust valve too. There's a couple of extra steps involved in swapping all parts into a new body. The cost will likely increase but should be due to additional parts required and not time related as it shouldn't add more than a few extra minutes to the job.

Reactions: Wah
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom