Scubapro Sintered Metal Filters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew Dawson

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings,

I have been searching all over this site...and on the internet...but not finding anything recent and conclusive.

I am looking to buy some new conical sintered metal filters for Scubapro MK20s:

Scubapro P/N 01028109

Where are folks getting theirs? Or are they just cleaning theirs in vinegar and ultrasonic cleaners and calling it good?

I have seen these:

Conical Sintered FilterConical Sintered Filter

Regulator Filter Part First Stage Dive Cone

AA70 and A176 in the Trident catalog.

Any ideas, leads, links please? :)

For a regulator I'm selling as rebuilt, I always replace the filter. For my personal regulators if the filter looks like it needs cleaning-I toss it. If it looks clean, I clean it anyway in the ultrasonic cleaner.

Try www.vintagedoublehose.com or @buddhasummer for filters.

I don't know the answer to the Trident question.

Edit: This thread might be of use.
Trident filter numbers for scubapro 1st???

Greetings,

I have been searching all over this site...and on the internet...but not finding anything recent and conclusive.

I am looking to buy some new conical sintered metal filters for Scubapro MK20s:

Scubapro P/N 01028109

Where are folks getting theirs? Or are they just cleaning theirs in vinegar and ultrasonic cleaners and calling it good?

I have seen these:

Conical Sintered FilterConical Sintered Filter

Regulator Filter Part First Stage Dive Cone

AA70 and A176 in the Trident catalog.

Any ideas, leads, links please? :)

I can get the SP ones, message me if you have no joy elsewhere.

Thanks @couv, I agree with that replacement philosophy :) And I appreciate the info!

Vintagedoublehose.com is a great place...but had no SP sintered filters of this type available.

That thread is what I first found but it was inconclusive and over a decade old.

@buddhasummer , thank you!! I did get some traction with another SB member who will get me some...but, in the future, I will surely take you up on the offer :)

I am very grateful for the SB community!

If I can get some definite answers to the original question...a definite source of aftermarket filters online, I will post it back on here for others :)

Any parts or service kits, I can get, just message me if you ever need anything. I could order bulk filters but don't really want to be sitting on them for years.

WOWEE!! Thank you! I will surely be bugging you at some point :) I will make sure that I have a consolidated and well sorted grocery list and be infrequent when I do. Thank you!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom