Scubapro Twin-Jet Fins, Seawing Nova Fins, Scubapro Booties and EVO 3mm Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sappnasty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Evening all,

I am selling two pairs fins, a pair of booties and a wetsuit. The first pair of fins are Scubapro size S, are yellow in color and are the Twin-Jet model with buckle straps. They are in excellent condition and show it. The second set of fins are practically new Scubapro size L, are also yellow in color and are the Seawing Nova model with spring straps. Condition is like new with only one dive on them. The booties are Scubapro size XS and are black in color. Light use on the booties and they are in good condition. The last item is my 3mm wetsuit by EVO size XXL. The colors are black with yellow sleeves and stripes on the legs. Wetsuit has only seen 10 dives. Yellow is slowly fading, but no rips, tears, zipper issues or anything like that. Very comfortable wetsuit and it looks good. Here is what I am asking. Mind you, I don't sell a lot of Scuba gear, so prices are def negotiable, just send me a message with reasonable offer. All prices would include shipping also. I'm just trying to rid myself of the yellow to go back to an all black look.

Twin-Jet Size S (Yellow) - Asking $75

Seawing Nova Size L (Yellow) - Asking $140

Booties Size XL (Black) - Asking $30

EVO 3mm Full (Black and Yellow) - Asking $70

I have the Seawing Nova Large in Black...you interested in a trade? They've seen about 26 dives, majority salt water in FL Keys over the past two summers.

Seawing Nova Size L (Yellow) - Asking $140

Send me some photos...

First time I've posted pics, so hope this works. :)
IMG_0130.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG

Back
Top Bottom