For Sale Scubapro Twin Jet Max (yellow)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubidu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I"m selling my roughly 80 dives old Scubapro Twin Jet Max in Yellow. As you can see on the pictures they have some wear. They work fine and I must say I never had a cramp or felt uncomfortable in them. Because I need a tec fin and live in a small NY apartment I can't have two sets of fins laying around. Otherwise I would keep them for recreational diving. They are 25 inches long and decent size. Size is M. I am wearing size 9 booties. I would say anywhere between 8 and 10 shoe size should fit well in these.
Price new is $169 on Amazon. So I will settle for little less than half. $80 and they are yours.

I really really prefer local pick up in NYC or Brooklyn because fins are always awful to ship. If I only get offers from people who live further away I will ship them. So message me regardless where you live. But buyer pays for shipping. I accept cash and Paypal!

image.jpeg image (1).jpeg

Best,
Lorenz

Back
Top Bottom