For Sale Scubapro Women's 3mm Wetsuit US Size 10 - NEW $35

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmmkiwi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Brand new Scubapro women's 3mm wetsuit in US Size 10 or EU Size XL. I bought this wetsuit brand new from the dive shop in 2018. Brought it home, cut tags off and have never used it. It's never been wet, I only tried it on once at the dive shop. Very nice suit, zippers at wrists and ankles.

Asking $35 for this suit, just want to get rid of it. Price includes shipping to US only. Payment by PayPal only.

IMG_6667.jpg
IMG_6668.jpg

Brand new Scubapro women's 3mm wetsuit in US Size 10 or EU Size XL. I bought this wetsuit brand new from the dive shop in 2018. Brought it home, cut tags off and have never used it. It's never been wet, I only tried it on once at the dive shop. Very nice suit, zippers at wrists and ankles.

Asking $35 for this suit, just want to get rid of it. Price includes shipping to US only. Payment by PayPal only.

View attachment 533673 View attachment 533674
Is this wetsuit still for sale?

Back
Top Bottom