• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Scubatools.com ??? Still in business?

Discussion in 'Q and A for Scuba Manufacturers' started by diverintheflesh, Sep 15, 2019.

1. diverintheflesh

diverintheflesh Barracuda

I placed a large order 10 days ago and their system shows it has not been sent nor have i received my order...

I've called and left messages, sent emails, even reached out on their Facebook page... Nothing.

I realize that there was a massive storm two weeks ago, but business has to resume at some point at the very least, contact of some kind with their customers.

Does anyone know anything? Heard anything from the company? If anyone is in Greensboro, NC, can you knock on their door for me?

Thanks greatly,

--carlos

Re:
    Scubatools.com
    Scubatools
    Scuba tools
    #scubatools
    @scubatools

2. Peter Slater

Peter Slater Solo Diver

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    I successfully ordered from them back in March. I heard nothing after the initial order until one day it just showed up.

diverintheflesh likes this.
  3. diverintheflesh

4. couv

couv Instructor, Scuba

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    They are not good at returning calls.....I left a message, I later called back and sorted out my order. A week or so after receiving my items, they called back to answer the original message!? Anyway--it's a mom and pop outfit, nice people, good at making tools/bad at running a business. My advice-call, and call again until someone answers.

Next time, you might consider contacting @herman who also makes scuba equipment related tools.

5. Peter Slater

Peter Slater Solo Diver

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    I think it was under a week. 10 days does seem longer than I had to wait. It might depend on what you ordered. I agree with couv, they are a great business to work with, just not the most modern customer service practices.

6. diverintheflesh

Oh, thank you for the information.

7. diverintheflesh

I finally got through and my order is on its way...

couv likes this.