Sea and Sea Canon 5D Mark3 conversion kit to Canon 5D Mark4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ambassador Divers

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
When I purchased my new Canon 5D Mark4, I was super excited that it was only 1mm smaller than the Mark3. Could it be possible that for once in my life I don't need to buy a new housing? The answer is YES!!!! I was excited that with a few minor modifications I was able to make it work in my Ikelite Mark3 housing. Here's the thing, I also have a Sea and Sea Mark3 housing and it didn't fit.....and it's the one that I really want to use...sorry Ikelite. After some research I found a Chinese photographer that made a conversion kit. Long story short, it works beautifully, and it only cost 130 bucks!!

I put together this video to explain the process, I hope it helps some of you save some cash if your looking to upgrade. This kit works specifically with the first generation Sea&Sea Mark3 housing.
Here's a link to the video.
Happy Diving!

Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom