Sea camp for kids

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of our instructors worked at Seacamp in Florida last summer and while he does have some good stories, he will readily admit that it is a quality program for the kids and the do get a solid diving education. As of last year they did not allow divers younger than 12 though.

Seacamp.Org Seacamp Association located in Big Pine Key Florida.

One of our instructors worked at Seacamp in Florida last summer and while he does have some good stories, he will readily admit that it is a quality program for the kids and the do get a solid diving education. As of last year they did not allow divers younger than 12 though.

Seacamp.Org Seacamp Association located in Big Pine Key Florida.

Was it jeff? Someone on facebook had me add royal scuba and I'm not sure who it was.

Hi, I did not mean sea camp in Florida that is for kids only. I hear that is a very nice program. When I introduced myself, its Kids Sea Camp we have the worlds largest scuba events world Wide. located in Bonaire, Grand Cayman,Galapagos, Fiji, Costa Rica, Bonaire, Grand Bahama, Curacao and Fiji. Kids Sea Camp is a family vacation week for families with kids age 4-15 to go diving with your kids. They meet other kids from all around the world with their families to go diving and learn to dive as well.
Thanks for welcoming me.

hm not sure I came across a camp for kids that young when I was looking for one last summer but once he gets a little bit older you should definitely check out a program called broadreach. I took a 3 week trip with them and they're fantastic with kids. Swould send a link but that's really hard from this phone, shouldn't be hard to find though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom