sea fox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zds3488

Reaction score
ok you guys.....stop bashing the sea fox....Herman is a personable guy who is EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the sport of scuba diving. the guy teaches technical diving for christs sake!!!!!!!!! lay off guys...its not his fault that someone had a heart attack, or that a kid came up to fast...........5 foot seas is nothing you guys...........ive been diving in 7-8...........THIS IS NOT THE SEA FOX CAPTAINS FAULT. IT IS PURELY COINCEDENCE.

sea fox is a charter boat out of dunedin that scubaboard is SLAMMING for no reason.....yes there were a few accidents....but none of them was the boats fault.

put in the term sea fox for a search term and look at what is written about all the accidents and so forth........

This isn't a slam, but merely an observation. My friend and I dove off her this Sunday and it was quite the cattle boat. 24 divers. It took almost 30 minutes to get all of the divers into the water at the first site. I would dive with her again and I probably am when they do the wreck trip but only if they have < 20 divers.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom