Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@couv

Your picture reminds me that I have a nearly mint GOLD barreled Voit Arbalete handled spear gun,. but as I recall I had the Voit muzzle rather than the Arbalete style muzzle-- or the other way around-- which is correct ?

SDM

Sam,

I will defer to Alec Peirce or Allan Klauda on the speargun question. As Sgt. Schultz would say, "I know nothing...."

M

Sorry Sam, I gave away my Rene Cavalero Arbelete almost 20 years ago. The Voits (aluminum barrels) that I still own have different types of muzzles, so one or both might be Frankensteins.

The guns pictured in the post above your's were cobbled together by @simonbeans ; he may have the answer you're looking for.

Frogwoman Barb will be there as a cast member!!!

Attachments

• a close up of me scuba ss.jpg
    a close up of me scuba ss.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 198
@Scuba Lawyer posted

Sam,

I will defer to Alec Peirce or Allan Klauda on the speargun question. As Sgt. Schultz would say, "I know nothing...."

M
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex and Diana are scheduled to be visiting next month--they will occupy the guest room --but still room for an RV in the RV parking area - that will have a sign "Reserved for SCUBA Lawyer" .

I have a number of items I have unearthed since your last visit--the gold barreled Voit gun.-- a yellow rescue float in the original box with CO2s -I of course have 8 of the women's SCUBA tanks used for the triple units & Sam IV was stirring the pot and discovered a MINT Voit 2 hose Navy Unit.
The joy of having tons and tons of diving equipment

Where is the world famous expert Solania when i need him to verify the validity ?

SDM

Hi Sam,

What dates will Alec and Diana be visiting you? I can check the schedule, maybe do a dinner or something.

You can email me if you prefer.

Mark

No date has been established at this time -- "just after the first of the year.." I suspect mid to late January

Miss Betty always likes to entertain with several course meals -- even thought home is in disrepair I also suspect she will welcome entertain and feed all visitors -- even those sporting Sea Hunt Forever shirts and camped in the recreation side yard

As is said on T V Come on Up !

Sam

THIS IS THE PROMO VIDEO FOR THE 2017 SHOW. I WILL POST THE 2019 PROMO WHEN DONE. Mark

Back
Top Bottom