Sea Hunt live

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't wait for the video to come out :D

I remember when......................wait a minute, I can't be that old.

Mike is still cool!

The Sea Hunt event was a blast! I enjoyed diving in Silver Springs and entertaining the customers of Silver Springs. Guest appearances of Jack McEachern, legendary underwater photographer Bruce Mozert and model Betty Haskins Frazee were there to share their stories with the select cast and customers. The guests get to view most of the scuba equipment that was used in the Sea Hunt episodes.

Hi All,
This was truly a special event for my long time friend Mike Adams.
About a year ago he recieved his donated new kidney and was checked out for diving.We both dove together and also Special thanks to Allan Klauda,Roger Van Frank.
This was really nice with the new divers Becky,Rick Green and also other members including my friend Karl.
Seahunt Jerry :eyebrow::D:dork2::rofl3:

It was fun and a once in a lifetime chance. Getting to meet some of the cast and crew members was great but best of all was getting to dive the same sites Mike Nelson did......now if I could have just stopped that dang bad guy from kept cutting my hose. :)

Thanks Jerry for the kind words. Thanks also for your help and patientce getting me back in the water after a very long time. Thanks for keeping an eye on me and making me feel comfortable. You have been a great friend for a long time. Thanks also to all my new friends for making Annie and I feel welcome and for inviting us. You are a great group. Mike

Captain,
What an event! Lots of correct historical diving equipment there..(and more than a few historical divers)

Picture #37 ...The "Aqua Cam"

I recall that was the name for it...was made in North Long Beach California by Enar Miller ( no relation) He was a machine shop owner and not a diver. I knew, him but not well. At one time I had given some consideration to purchasing the rights to the camera--Glad I didn't the Calypso came out a few years later and destroyed his market.

It was well constructed , almost indestructable used I recall 620 or 616 roll flim. and had an ancellary flash bulb socket on the newer models

Memories!

sdm

Back
Top Bottom