Sea Hunt / Lloyd Bridges items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Lev

Contributor
Reaction score
Here are a few of some of my Sea Hunt collectibles. I have other stuff stored away. One rare item I have is a rare lunchbox made in mexico in the early 60's One side has divers wearing double hose regs and holding a camera underwater. A collector author calls it the Sea Hunt lunchbox. Says he has only seen two. One is mine. Pics maybe later on.The mask and flippers book is signed by lloyd and Mike Nelson. The next is page Jeff Bridges. Post card signed by Llloyd also.The comics are one U.S. next German next UK same covers.
Library Slideshow by VINTAGESCUBA | Photobucket

Last edited:
Congrats! Amazing itens!!!!

I agree! Good stuff. Wish I had something to add but all I have is one well read hard cover and similar dive gear :wink:

Mike,

Great collection of Lloyd Bridges memorabilia. Sea Hunt was the world's first syndicated television program. Frederick Ziv produced it without the backing of one of the major networks. His genius was seeing how scuba diving would appeal to the average viewer. It did and the stations bought Sea Hunt. Thanks for sharing it with us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom