Sea Hunt Mike Nelson's Polo shirt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CandiveOz

Contributor
Reaction score
Lately I've been watching episodes of Sea Hunt on YouTube. I've noticed that Mike always wears a particular brand of polo shirt. Is it a Fred Perry?
Mike Nelson.PNG

Yes. That is definitely the Fred Perry logo.

Lately I've been watching episodes of Sea Hunt on YouTube. I've noticed that Mike always wears a particular brand of polo shirt. Is it a Fred Perry?
View attachment 500836

Wow, I'm gonna get one and be a cool, elite, in-the-know diver. I suppose the Sea Hunt Forever guys already wear them.

I tried putting my BFK on my weight belt like Mike but hated it.

@Seahuntjerry
"cool we need to get some"

Alex is the one who should have a closet full of them

Alex & Diana just departed sunny 75 degree weather for Canada

Stay warm dear old friend

Sam

Alex Pierce?

-Z

@Zef questioned ?

Alex Pierce?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know ?
They appeared at our door step. They were cold (80 degrees in CenCal) hungry an searching for a place to rest.
So we took then in to our humble abode - My dear wife. Betty prepared them a warm meal,

The bald headed male wanted to discuss the world of diving - so I invited my son Dr. Sam IV who is a NAUI (Life) PADI, SSI Pro 5000 and a local board certified ER & Hyperbaric Doc to join us. It was an interesting discussion which lasted for days

Finally we booted then out the door

SDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom