Sea Hunt Mike Nelson's Polo shirt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Zef questioned ?

Alex Pierce?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know ?
They appeared at our door step. They were cold (80 degrees in CenCal) hungry an searching for a place to rest.
So we took then in to our humble abode - My dear wife. Betty prepared them a warm meal,

The bald headed male wanted to discuss the world of diving - so I invited my son Dr. Sam IV who is a NAUI (Life) PADI, SSI Pro 5000 and a local board certified ER & Hyperbaric Doc to join us. It was an interesting discussion which lasted for days

Finally we booted then out the door

SDM

Sam, after Alec and Diana left your place in Pismo they showed up at my door in Laguna looking to avoid immediate return to the Canadian frost. I thought about turning them over to immigration authorities immediately, but instead invited them to stay for a few days. Had some great Sea Hunt discussions, food, fun... was sorry to see them go. (Alec even fixed my shower head :) ). Mark

THE SWEATER!! My wife LOVES the light sweater with the dark contrast around the collar and cuffs.....where can I find that sweater? I'm pretty sure if I wear it she will let me go diving again...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom