sea life dc 1000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi. was wondering if there is a color correction for the video selection on the camera? I have one coming in the mail. I have the dc 600 but it dosent have any correction for video settings underwater.

Joe Diver,

Yes there is color correction on the video function. You can also adjust for the water conditions you are in . It is also on when you have an external flash connected tot he camera. The programming olets the camera know that even though you have a flash, it will not be a video light so it will default to the color correction settings.

Enjoy and send us some pics!

Thanks a lot cant wait to try out the camera going to
Roatan in Feb.

Joe Diver,

Yes there is color correction on the video function. You can also adjust for the water conditions you are in . It is also on when you have an external flash connected tot he camera. The programming olets the camera know that even though you have a flash, it will not be a video light so it will default to the color correction settings.

Enjoy and send us some pics!
Are you saying that there IS color correction on the DC600? I have the DC600 and haven't seen this.

One more question - which I may have asked before - is the wide-angle lens that I have for my DC600 able to be used with the DC1000? I think the answer is "yes," but I want to make sure.

Thanks!

No, Joe Diver has a DC1000 on the way and we were talking about that, not the DC600. Sorry for the confusion.

Yes the wide angle will work on the DC1000.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom