Sea Life Reefmaster DC 300 digital and Reefmaster Pro 35mm camera set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bellediver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Great Package Deal - used but in good condition, includes the following:

• 2 Sealife Cameras with underwater housings (1-digital, 1-35mm) new about $500
  • 2 lanyard clips (new would be about $10)
  • 2 external strobes (new would be about $500)
  • 2 battery chargers (new would about $40)
  • 2 strobe weights (new would be about $40)
  • 2 soft travel cases (new would be about $80)
  • 4 spare mounting screws (new would be about $40)
  • 4 spare strobe deflectors (new would be about $40)
  • 16 rechargeable batteries (new would be about $40)
  • A few other miscellaneous spare parts
SeaLife ReefMaster Pro 35 MM has a maximum depth range of 164, a top-mounted removable sports viewfinder, a large shutter lever that's easy to use even with gloves, and automatic film winding. It also includes a close-up lens and filter, and the SeaLife care kit.

The DC300 Digital camera has a maximum depth range of 200ft. It features Land & Sea™ Exposure Modes, One-Button Operation and Easy-Dive Controls. You can keep or delete a picture with simply another push of the shutter button while prompted. It has a large 1.6" LCD display, super fast lens, 8mb on board memory expandable to 256mb with SD card and comes with; MGI Photosuite IV editing software, USB cable, Video cable, Carry case, Instruction manual and Care kit.

Asking only $550 for everything. I upgraded to a full Cannon SLR and Aquatica housing but this was a great set for travel while just starting out and gave me both a primary and backup system for a fraction of the cost when purchased new which was comforting when on once in a lifetime dive vacations. Also Pioneer Research has always provided great technical service for both questions and repairs or upgrades. Willing to ship for the additional money of whatever the actual shipping costs are within the US only.

Attachments

• SeaLif Camera 1.jpg
    SeaLif Camera 1.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 133
  • SeaLife Camera 2.jpg
    SeaLife Camera 2.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 153
  • SeaLife Camera 4.JPG
    SeaLife Camera 4.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 178
Yes I would. Which items are you interested in?

Reduced for quicker sale to $450 for all. Can also deliver at no charge to anyone attending Beneath the Sea.

I would consider it. What were you thinking to offer?

Ok final reduction $225 for everything.....really good deal even if just for the two strobes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom