Sea of Cortez Deal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives

We have a group of folks going to the Sea of Cortez this coming August. The dates are the 12th - 19th. One of the guys needs to sell his spot so here's the deal. He paid the single supplement to have his own room. The retail price on that is right at $4000. He is willing to sell his spot for the double occupancy rate of $2495. So if anyone is interested please let me know. You get your own room for a heck of a deal and you only need to fly into Phoenix. The boat is the Rocio Del Mar. We have several SB folks on the trip already and would love to have another.

I'm thinking if Randy sees this he might change his mind! Those are awesome but that's what we expect from you. Just more awesome!

Are you doing a group transfer from Phoenix or carpool or what?

Going to do the shuttle service called "Head out to Rocky Point". It's $125 r/t.

Most of us are going to fly into Phoenix on the Friday before and spend the night at the Hampton Inn near the airport and they will pick us up there.

Thank you @BDSC We love the sea of Cortez. It is a unique place not to be passed over. The Shuttle from Phoenix is super easy and fun because you are with the group the divers. You get to drive through Organ Pipe Cactus National Park which is very pretty. You also stop at a little store so you can buy goodies for the trip. You can fly the same day but would need to land before 11ish. We never had to overnight in AZ.

Most of the flights from the east coast will get us into Phoenix before 11:00am but after my recent experiences on Delta the past year as well as what folks endured on American going to Cozumel a couple of weeks ago, I figured I'd spring for the cost of the hotel room near the airport. Being late to a land based resort is one thing but a liveaboard is another. Just playing it safe.

Make sure you post a trip report when you do the Solomons. Can't wait to see your pics. I chartered the Bilikiki for 2019.

Is the Bilikiki trip full? Another trip on my bucket list...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom