Sea Passion Hotel Palau Lately Anyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool, I will be there in February. Starting to get a bit nuts waiting.

Driving to LA tomorrow for our Sunday flight out to Palau. LA to Hawaii to Guam to Palau about 19 hours. So I am packing and the question comes up - what are the laundry facilities at or near the Sea Passion Hotel? I always pack as light as possible. My wife always reminds me that three shirts is just not enough for 12 days on the road and then I throw in a few more. It is easier if the laundermat is on site or close.

I have not been sick in two years so as luck would have it I cought a chest cold about 10 days ago and I am fighting it now. My ears are clear even if my cough sounds bad; you know the guy you don't want to sit by in the plane. No temperature and the Doctor would not give me any antibiotics he says I will be well enough to dive by then!

So If you know about hte laundry Please respond asap.

Thanks,

There are laundry facilities around and the Sea Passion can probably do it for you there for a slight charge....I always carry a baggie of Tide with me if needed to rinse in the sink....Your Doctor should of given you meds for traveling....bring Sudafeds!.... You can get what you need in Palau but it is a hassle to deal with it....I'd rather be diving...hope this helps!...have a great trip...I still have a month to go!...Palau is not a 3rd world country...perhaps a 2nd world!

Hope I am not too late with this reply but there are a couple laundry facilities right down the street from Sea Passion with very reasonable rates. Safe Travels

We used the services offered by the hotel, $10 a load, and got great service as you will come to expect from everything Sea Passion!

Read about our trip in the blog!!

Sorry, didn't see the post on time. Sea Passion will do laundry for you, $10 for a bag of laundry, 10-15 pieces. Not as good as a laundromat but we are on vacation. You leave it before diving & it is ready when you come back. Believe me, the bride is frugal, to a fault & she said "it is definitely worth it".

Hope that cold disappears. Enjoy Palau.

Back
Top Bottom