Sea & Sea Dx-1200HD Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leyhivedhi

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi
I'm looking for someone who sells the Sea & Sea Dx-1200HD camera. ( Not the Housing) 2 days ago i dropped my Camera in to the water by accident. So i need to find someone who is selling Sea & Sea Dx-1200HD only camera in a reasonable price.

I am a regular diver. i dive everyday so right now i don't have anything to take pictures. there is nothing much i can do with that U/W housing of Sea & Sea Dx-1200HD. so it would be great if someone could HELP me out to find a camera for that housing. looking forward to hear good news from you guys.
thanks in advance

leyhivedhi

HI-
Thanks for the inquiry. Any authorized SEA&SEA retailer in the US is able to order the replacement DX-1200HD camera only. All they need to do is contact SEA&SEA at 800-482-2282 and place the order, at that time they can request MSRP. More than likely, most retailers will not have the camera in stock, but it can be special ordered from us.

Thanks for the news.
unfortunately i have no idea about those retailers in USA. it would be great if you could help me out to place an order.
thanks

cheers

Thanks for the news.
unfortunately i have no idea about those retailers in USA. it would be great if you could help me out to place an order.
thanks

cheers

Hollywoodivers.com can help. We have the Camera in stock. 877 OK SCUBA 323 969 9800

Back
Top Bottom