Sea & Sea MDX-7000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bmchugh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I finally took the plunge and sold my Olympus E-520 and picked up a Sea & Sea housing for the D7000 from the nice people at Bluewater. I made my first dive with it over the weekend and am very impressed with the ease of controls. Even with thick gloves the dials are easy to operate with shutter and aperture with your hand still on the handle. It will take a while to get used to making adjustments on the fly as this was not possible with my old Oly housing. My only complaint so far is it is alot heavier than my old set up, have to get some floats. So far I only have the 60mm AF lens but will be adding a teleconverter soon and the Tokina 10-17. I have to work out the ttl exposure as well as it looks like the D7000 has a tendency to underexpose with my 110a strobe. A couple shots from our local muck dive La Jolla Shores, CA.
LaJollaShores-4-1.jpg

LaJollaShores-5-1.jpg

LaJollaShores-3-1.jpg
LaJollaShores-1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom