Sea & Sea NX-80 underwater housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Gulliver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
For the Nikon F80/N80 35mm SLR
The Nikon F80, marketed in the USA as the N80, is an advanced 35mm SLR with almost all the features of the much more expensive F100.
Advantages of the NX-80 housing:
* A quality aluminium housing.
* Ergonomic design.
* Efficient operation.
* Hailed by professionals for image excellence.
* Advanced features for serious amateurs.

This housing is in good condition, with normal signs of use. See photos here: johngulliver's photos The arms have Sea & Sea's bracket shoes for attaching strobe arms by means of Sea & Sea's dovetail ball joints, which are compatible with any 1 ball system (Sea & Sea, ULCS, TLC/Aquatica etc etc).
NB For safety's sake, I recommend you replace the main o-ring before immersing the housing.

** PRICE ONLY 200 USD PLUS SHIPPING. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL **
I paid 350 USD for this housing less than 6 months ago. I have since decided to go digital and need to sell this housing to finance the change-over.

Shipping by signed-for parcel post 40 USD to the UK and other European countries, 50 USD to USA and other non-European countries.
NB Sweden is a member of the EU. Buyers in other EU countries do not have to pay duty or taxes.

Back
Top Bottom