Sea & Sea RDX-450D fit for Canon EOS T1i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vanessar

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I purchased the EOS Rebel XSi and then TIi came out. I am thinking of upgrading to the T1i. However, I purchased the Sea & RDX-450D and want to know if it will fit the T1i.

Thanks,

vanessar

Hi vanessar-
Our early testing shows that the T1i is compatible, however, Japan has not 100% confirmed this information. We will have more information within 3-4 weeks.

Any word on how the testing is going?

An RDX-500D that is compatible with both the 450D and 500D camera bodies will be available in late august. The RDX-450D will accomodate the 500D camera, however, it does not line-up 100%.

An RDX-500D that is compatible with both the 450D and 500D camera bodies will be available in late august. The RDX-450D will accomodate the 500D camera, however, it does not line-up 100%.
What features do not work using the RDX-450D & EOS Rebel T1i?

Thanks,

vanessar

I too have the Xsi and potentially looking at the T1i as another body if it funcitons with the RDX-450D I already have.

Ron

There are minor modifications internally and to the rear case on the new RDX-500D that makes both cameras fully compatible.

The WB adjustment button moved to the top of the four-way controller from the 450D to the 500D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom