For Sale Sea & Sea VF180 Viewfinder, new, half price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glewbel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi all.

Any Sea&Sea housing fans out there?

My daughter and I both bought new Sea&Sea VF180 optical viewfinders several years ago to use on our MDX-80D housings, but she never mounted hers, so it's brand new. She rediscovered it last week among all the photo gear at her house and handed it to me to sell. I put the other one on my housing and it's amazing for wide-angle or fisheye shots, but she's OK with the original factory-installed viewfinder. Link:

Sea & Sea 180 Degree Viewfinder (VF180 1.2x)

List price is $1210. I think a fair price for it would be $600 plus insured shipping from the Seattle area. If you're interested, please check first with a Sea & Sea dealer such as Backscatter or Bluewater to verify that it will fit on your housing. It's made for Sea&Sea MDX and RDX housings, but I'm not sure if every housing in those series can mount this viewfinder.

Thanks for looking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom