Sea Shepherd has a new 'fast' boat.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thats not a bad idea, but I am sure some hippie will complain about the oil slick created and the pollution from the boats not being spick and span before sinking them . . .

Paul Watson did not care what he was going to risk putting into the ocean when he ran the ady gil in front of the shonan maru 2.......it is obvious he really cares about the ocean.

whales, not the ocean. he is there to save the whales...

wonder how much pollution his ships create during their voyages...

---------- Post Merged at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:10 AM ----------

do they recover the "propeller foalers" that they drop into the ocean?

whales, not the ocean. he is there to save the whales...

And I hear that the whales he is trying to save love it (in fact I believe they must thrive on it) when they get to swim in and through oil/diesel.......that is why he tried to pollute the water as he did. It really is sad to see that he failed as he did......likely the whales never recovered from the lack of a properly destroyed ship and properly executed oil and diesel spill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom