Sea Shepherd is coming to New York

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, nothing worse than a mean spirited [-]tree[/-] FISH hugger.

If I had access to my PB account I'd post the picture to go with it :wink:

Edit

FishHugger_test.gif

Last edited:
Funny story - I'm not sure if you guys not in the great white north are familiar with our seal hunt, but it was a big deal a few years ago and the Sea Shepherd came to Newfoundland. They rammed our coast guard and also rammed through an ice flow almost killing a Newfoundland seal hunter on the ice.

Anyways, they thought that they might fuel up in our harbor - but after everyone heard about the dumb-ass move with the coast guard and the fisherman, a crowd of people made a human shield at the dock, and wouldn't allow them to drop their gangplank.

They had to sail to St. Pierre (a little island off the coast of Newfoundland owned by France) where they were met by an even angrier mob of axe/stick wielding fisherman who had been warned in advance. I have no idea where they actually fueled up after.

:rofl3:

Hope they don't piss off any New Yorkers. They might end up sleeping with the fishes!

The Japanese are doing some serious 'scientific' research on the whales. They are killing thousands of them to take tissue samples and measurements. Greatest research of all time.

2v9yxpf.jpg

Twinkies???? Fat?????? A striking similarity to someone. I just can't think of who...................Hmmmmmmm...............

Captain Kangaroo?

Attachments

• Kangaroo.jpg
    Kangaroo.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom