Sea Tiger in 150 ft Viz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I predict this thread will turn into an Advanced Wreck before Catherine actually takes the class. :wink:

look, I don't want all my threads to turn into this banter....my stock drops.

RH you are the biggest trouble maker on this board. except for Kimmie. How come only the trouble makers will be my friends. Bubbles...he's a perv.

slightly. Those class clowns need to realize that these wreck threads are very serious and I can't be joking around ALL the time. Wish you were coming with leesa and I tomorrow Ron. We have the whole boat, the captain told us he would send it out if we could dive one guy or find an Instructor. ...So it is a photo-fest and we women get to be boss.

Ron, what usually causes the rubber dials not to "grab" the mode dial? I am sticking trying to switch to manual from P. We want to shoot the same lighting as last pics of the skylights in the wreck. I thought maybe the camera wasn't bolted down tightly..but I guess I need to send the whole thing off.

I think she called you a perv, not a troublemaker. I am not a troublemaker. All my statements are logical. I'm a pretzel-maker! Just tying logical knots here and there.

So should I bring the sledge hammer for when your inside tomorrow?

catherine96821:
slightly. Those class clowns need to realize that these wreck threads are very serious and I can't be joking around ALL the time. Wish you were coming with leesa and I tomorrow Ron. We have the whole boat, the captain told us he would send it out if we could dive one guy or find an Instructor. ...So it is a photo-fest and we women get to be boss.

Ron, what usually causes the rubber dials not to "grab" the mode dial? I am sticking trying to switch to manual from P. We want to shoot the same lighting as last pics of the skylights in the wreck. I thought maybe the camera wasn't bolted down tightly..but I guess I need to send the whole thing off.

Hey, I did not even realize where you had posted this. Of course deep penatration diving is serious. Notice the lines in the photo's taken by Stephen, they are making sure they can get out. You may want to do the same if not already. I don't need to be further trained to know that you should not be doing much in the way of wreck penatration to know to run a line. However if you can always see the way out, that maybe different, but could you?

As to your controls, it's likely that they have worn, or are not longer seated properly. I'm not expert, and not really familiar with the D100. I can off this. Put it in Shutter or aperture priority prior to the dive, and use it that way. In aperture priority you will need to balance the flash, in shutter the ambiant light. If you can not control either (my impression is that you are having issues with mode, not dialing in aperture/shutter) due to the control issue, then leave it in program mode, and send it in for servicing regardless.

I'd love to be on the wreck with you! I'll be at work, and you dive safe girls!!! You both dive a LOT so I'm none to worried... just don't get too narced, and watch that BT!

okay, I will try in shutter mode Ron, I am loving the ambient light in there. I am going to take torches and place Ms. L right under the skylights. yes, we are both the epitomy of careful. Thanks for the tips.

You have a stock catherine?
where is it traded?

Waiting to see todays pics... Just normal good vis not the OMG vis of a couple of days ago. I have a couple I think turned out pretty good. Another fun day of diving with the ohana girls.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom