SEAC has new lights!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
SEAC introduced 3 new lights this week - the R10, R6, and R2. These are all great lights with rated lumen of 900, 680, and 292, respectively. All have various power settings and electromagnetic switches. All use standard batteries (AA for the R10 and R6 and AAA for the R2). And all have at least 2 hours of burn time. The best part is the price. The R10 makes a great primary light even for cavern and cave diving for those who can't afford a canister light yet and then makes a great backup primary. These are bright! And they are robust. They've been throwing an R1 30' across the booth for the past few days and it keeps on working. I'm picking up several lights this week and will be getting video and photos of them in the water when we get back from DEMA. PM me if you want more details.

Thanks a lot for your comments Rob, definitely we have had great success with our new lights.
Your comments are well appreciated.
Have a great week!
Ricardo

Thanks Ricardo! Here's a photo of one of my customers/students using an R10 in a cave.

attachment.php

Great pic!
Thanks a lot Rob! Hope to see you again at Dema!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom