seac sub sorius/ oceanic alpha 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moby67

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a reg that also has a good performance below the 30m.

Now the staff in my local diveshop(2)

1.) advised the sorius they told me high performance very good value for money. ( seac sub dealer)

2) Same story only Oceanic dealer.

I prefer the Delta 3 or omega from oceanic.....

Can anyone help me out here wether I should get the Sorius/Alpha or the other Oceanic regs...

Thanks a lot

Moby67,

I have an Oceanic Alpha 7 set. It is good but however, take note that the original first stage that comes with it (SP4) is unbalanced piston, meaning when you go below 30M, you will encounter a little resistance. I had my first stage changed to a balanced Oceanic piston (PX2). It breaths really good now. The Alpha 7 second stage is design in standard configuration and so you can easily find universal spare parts for it. The Seac Sub regulators are also good. So what I am telling you is to try out the regulators in the water before you decide to buy. Just like buying a car, take it for a test drive before you buy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom