Seacam 8008S housing for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seacam diver

Reaction score
I have a Seacam housing for a Nikon 8008S for sale as well as two camera bodies. The housing comes with a flat port and a Nikkor 35-80 lens as well as all gears. The housing also has a tray with dual handles. E mail me for more information and pricing. The housing is in excellent shape as are the camera bodies. I want to sell it as a package. I can me reached at mjluwphoto@juno.com. I can send photos of the housing if you want to see it. Thanks...

TeqP:
How old is the housing? Would you be willing to just sell the housing?

The housing is one of the yellow painted housings that were imported prior to Steve Frink taking over the importation. The housing was bought new from Underwater PhotoTech in Derry NH. I am very gentle on my equipment and the housing was redone by the factory in 2002. Photos are available. I am willing to sell the housing with the extra o rings and gears but I would prefer to sell it all as a package. Please e mail me for details if you are interested. My e mail is mjluwphoto@juno.com. Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom