SeaCure Custom Mouthpiece says Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Maven,
If you want to mail back the black one, we'll send you a replacement - your choice of size and color.

Impressive customer service, thank you for the offer. Unfortunately we didn't keep it once we had a successful mold with a clear one. The bad experience with the black one certainly didn't affect our love of our SeaCure mouthpieces. Frankly, we won't dive with any other mouthpiece on our regs! Thanks again.

Welcome . My question is , how well do they work with a denture wearer? Currently with a standard mouth piece on my Blizzard and a drysuit hood the reg seems to push on the lower denture causing shift and even more fatigue. Have you done any "experiments" with denture sufferers ? If not , I would be glad to help out .
mstrdvr

We have been told by a number of divers with dentures that they have successfully used a SeaCure mouthpiece on their regs. We have even had people with no teeth use a Seacure, although it will work better with the dentures in most cases. Remember, it can always be remolded if needed for the best fit.

Hi, I come form HK and I can just found the clear one here, I never see the black one.............Could I get a black one in HK?

You could just order it online. I'm not sure where HK is but if you can get mail there you too can be the proud ownder of a black seacure mouthpeice. :rofl3:

Hi, I come form HK and I can just found the clear one here, I never see the black one.............Could I get a black one in HK?
Have you tried looking on our website for dealers not too far from you? If you contact them and they do not carry black, maybe they will add some to their next order, or at least one for you.

So, are you looking for a dealer in Estonia?
:eyebrow:
Dear Sibermike7,
We have a distributor for much of Europe who will contact you if you want to become a dealer. We would need to have your e-mail address. If you want to reply here in scubaboard I can relay it to them, or send it to me in an e-mail to rustygm@seacure1.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom