SeaCure Custom Mouthpiece says Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tell us stories about diving with your SeaCure or just tell us how much you love your SeaCure (we hear this all the time, and always love to hear it!).

one of the best purchases i made. love it.

i did have it deform during a surface interval on a very hot day (dive computer said the bench was 150 deg) but, dove with it 3 more times that day with no problem. that night, after 25 seconds in the boiling water, shes back to being perfect. And now i hide the reg in the shade of the bc during texas summer surface intervals :)

LOVE YOUR MOUTHPIECES

Did I mention I LOVE YOUR MOUTHPIECES

Yeah, I sorta like 'em.

I've had the same piece for 10 years. I picked up a new reg and decided that I would buy another one. I spent the time making just right. I installed it on the reg and was looking forward to using it the next day. I walked away for one minute and came back to the kitchen only to find my mouthpiece in my dogs mouth. She was watching me make it and fit it to my mouth. Turn and find it exactly in her mouth the way I had it in mine. She bit a little to hard for me to reuse it so I tossed it the garbage. It's funny how sometimes she mimicks me. I wink, she winks. Still great mouth piece.

Love mine. Only problem: When I practice buddy breathing or breathing off my octo I've almost had them fall out of my mouth because I'm so used to having my jaw relaxed. LOL

I've had the same piece for 10 years. I picked up a new reg and decided that I would buy another one. I spent the time making just right. I installed it on the reg and was looking forward to using it the next day. I walked away for one minute and came back to the kitchen only to find my mouthpiece in my dogs mouth. She was watching me make it and fit it to my mouth. Turn and find it exactly in her mouth the way I had it in mine. She bit a little to hard for me to reuse it so I tossed it the garbage. It's funny how sometimes she mimicks me. I wink, she winks. Still great mouth piece.

...I think you just invented the.... CanineCure ! :D

Hi SeaCure!
I'm a user :D

I did have to buy another one after trying to mold the first one .. I bit down a little too far while doing it and ended up with my teeth too close together , tried remolding it but it just wasn't the same ... I bought another and molded perfectly that time.
I agree that the "wings" are too long so I cut them off in a rounded shape before starting.
I love not having to hold the mouthpiece in while diving and donating my reg with the seacure mouthpiece has never been an issue

Mitchell ... LOL! :)

I Love my Blue SeaCure but I do wish that the "bite tabs were a little thicker. On my first SeaCure, I bit down o give myself a nice impression but my teeth were so close that I lost a lot of room to breathe.

So I have one useless SeaCure and the second one that I currently use but the tooth impressions on the back are really mere scratches instead of solid impressions. I call the first one useless as I don't think that dipping it in hot water would fix the bit tabs. Any suggestions ??

BTW... In our dive club we have an unwritten rule to practice sharing air with your buddy at the start of a dive just to familiarize each other with the location and operation of your buddies alternate air. I have a ScubaPro Air2 and it's funny to watch your buddy try to figure out what's wrong with the mouthpiece when they take my primary.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom