Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquabluegreg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Seahorse Liveaboard
Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deal $4300 USD
Ultimate Raja Ampat - Jan 26-Feb 7, 2024
1908-Komodo-Seahorse-0258.jpg
Call it Black Friday or Cyber Monday or Crazy Sunday or the Long Breach Scuba Show Special... name your deal...!​
We have two remaining cabins on the Seahorse to Raja Ampat, the Ultimate itinerary.​
This trip is published at 6120 € (euro). We have a Scuba Show special offering 15% off plus an agent discount PLUS or Black Friday-Cyber Monday Deal. Our discounted rate was $5297 but take another $1000 off. This trip is now $4300 USD ppdo. Feeling brave...? Make me a reasonable offer...​

DEPARTURE PORT: SORONG / ARRIVAL PORT: SORONG​

The legendary Raja Ampat area has long been thought of as the “last frontier”.

A sense of peacefulness surrounds you when exploring the area: one of the last, rare untouched places on earth.

Our usual 13 days trip, which offers a visit to the entire Raja Ampat area, is an unforgettable experience: outstanding Scuba diving into one of the planet’s best spots, sea kayaking into a constellation of sapphire blue-water lagoons fringed by rainforests, bird watching opportunities, hiking to stunning viewpoints and finally encounters with the local inhabitant of these islands.

Our adventure will begin in Sorong where you are awaited on our vessel before 12 noon, and will end up in Sorong as well where we will disembark before 12 noon. We organize your pick up and drop off at the airport or at your hotel.

THE DIVING:​

The abundance of sea life, both fixed fauna such as corals and gorgonians along the lush reef, as well as the stunning quantity and diversity of fish swimming above is just astonishing. The dive sites’ underwater topographies are also varied and interesting, filled with dramatic pinnacles, long ridges, walls, hidden caves, rock formations, azure lagoons, and much more.

The fauna ranges from the tiny Pygmy Seahorse to the oceanic manta ray. Raja Ampat’s signature are the huge schools of fish: clouds of fusiliers that attract predators like tunas and trevallies, barracudas, schools of the inquisitive spadefish, schools of sweetlips, groups of bump head parrotfish, napoleon wrasses, etc...

Reef sharks are very much present on the reefs; the carpet shark or Wobbegong is ubiquitous, laying on a coral or under a rock behind a cloud of glass-fish. The walking shark (Epaulette shark) can often be seen during night dives. Mantas are often spoted on three different dive sites.

The Wallacea typical “Raja Ampat ultimate” 12-day trip covers the whole Raja Ampat area: Misool in the South, up to Wayag in the North, and the Dampier Strait. We then choose the dive sites according to the prevailing conditions during the trip.

A minimum of 33 dives (3 dives per day) is offered during the trip, including at least 5 night dives.

I want it so v the timing is not good for me. This is currently my favorite boat and I've no reason to assume that there has been vast changes in the crew. Very well run and fun dive op. The food is very good.
Sigh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom