Seaquest Pro QD scuba BCD Small $299

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sik_Z33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Up for sale is my Seaquest Pro QD scuba BCD size small. This bcd is very tough and has served me well for the past year. It's free of tears or any punctures and only shows some signs of wear through fading on the back pad areas because of pool use. I love this bc because of it's comfort and multitude of attachment rings and dump valves and still dive with it regularly but I recently purchased a back inflation set-up so this needs to go. I recently had it checked out at my dive shop to make sure everything was in working order and it passed all inspections.

The size is Size small but it's very versatile in terms of size. It fits me well at (6'0,170) and my girlfriend who's 5'2" and much smaller. It's also pretty compact and lightweight.

* Backpack design with 3-D expanding gusset
* Flat e-valves
* Weight integrated (Surelock system)
* Two non-ditch weight pockets
* Two ditchable weight pockets (10 lbs sizes XS - M, 16 lbs sizes L-XXL)
* Traction pad
* 6 stainless steel D-rings
* Depth compensating cummerbund
* One-way valve to prevent flooding

I'm asking $325 shipped anywhere in the U.S. or $299 picked up. Anyone local (south florida) is welcome to come check it out for yourself.

images

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0698.JPG

Thanks for looking

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom