SeaQuest Pro Unlimited Worth the price?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been diving one for about 3 months now and wouldn't ever want to be without it. I have over 70 dives on it and it's way comfortable. I've dove the poseidon, dui, dacor and some others and this is by far the best bc ive owned.

It's a quality piece of gear you won't be disappointed with.

Ive tried the SQ Pro QD and liked it. What are the mayor differences with the Pro Unlimited? This is a regular BC, in that it does not have wing technology, right?

how much will u be paying for it? i am also thinking of getting it or the zeagle ranger for myself. can't decide between this 2 bc.

I have a Pro QD and like it. I've looked at the Pro Unlimited in my local shop...it appears to be similar to the QD except for the extra bells and whistles -- back-up light on retractor, BC knife, cumberbund pocket, and a little cushier padding. Last time I checked, the Pro Unlimited was $200-300 more expensive, putting it among the most expensive rec BCs out there. Not sure if this extra cost is justified.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom