Search and Rescue - Scubaboard Staff Member - Northernone - Missing in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you Ray

Just recently Cameron and I discussed him volunteering to be one of the instructors in the “adopt-a-diver” program we want to launch. This is a program to teach local
Kids how to dive and groom them to be our future dive leaders - he is a perfect fit and was really excited about participating and volunteering. To say this news was shocking is a huge understatement. Prayers for his mom Bonnie and all of those who know and love him. And continuing prayers for a miracle that he is found alive.
Are the local dive ops in the search as well?

I've had a number of exchanges with Cameron, and he was always a thoughtful, pleasant person with whom it was easy to have respectful discussions. Really hoping he's found safe and sound.

This is very sad to hear. I have spoken with him on here and had conversations in the Facebook sidemount group with him. Such a nice guy and reminds me a lot of me with our thirst for knowledge of all things scuba.

I am hoping that he turns up unharmed.

We've lost too many mods diving. It really hurts deep every time. I love my friends and I consider all of the mods friends. It never gets any easier. Cameron, please beat the odds and make your way back to shore.

D9FFF542-E367-4FB4-AC86-44AB8F2CB10B.jpeg
The rescue boat is out front searching this morning. Had a couple of friends float in the GoM for 27.5 hours, suffered only a bit of exposure.
Go find him, guys!

Cameron, please beat the odds and make your way back to shore.
Amen.

After communicating with Cameron for quite some time here on SB and via emails, I finally had the pleasure of meeting and diving with this wonderful young man and Bonnie last November.

He is one heck of a nice guy and one of the smoothest divers I've ever dived with.

Please God, see this man safely home.

Just logged in seen this post just now. Have fond memories of having whole fried fish with Cameron & Bonnie after diving. You are both in my thoughts & my prayers. Praying for a safe recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom