Wanted Search dui zip glove connector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you can send your suit to DUI they can put them on non-DUI suites in many instances. Outside of that, there are not available anywhere else....

You can buy them and put them on yourself......if you can put them on yourself.

You can buy them and put them on yourself

I have never seen the DUI ZIP rings available anywhere besides having DUI put them on your suit. Even their authorized service centers like DRIS could not do an install. You had to ship to DUI. Maybe things have changed (haven't looked at all lately because my suit is done).

Personally I would put one of the many other quick seal/glove connectors on. Not saying anything bad about DUI, just that their zip gloves and seals cost a gazillion dollars. Most of the other systems available allow you to use just about any glove you want.

you can send your suit to DUI they can put them on non-DUI suites in many instances. Outside of that, there are not available anywhere else....
Do you have the old zip-seals that were replaced?
I need one.

I have heard here where people were searching for "trashed" seals to re-use the rings. Some were describing putting them on gloves, but others night have been wanting to attempt installation on a suit. An interesting concept....

Looking at how mine were retrofitted to my suit as well as my buddies (both DUI CF200 upgraded from glue on seals), that looks "challenging" as well as there are some suit materials it just might not work with...

Go buy 2 sets of zip seals. 1 set of silicone, 1 set of latex.

Heat up the latex with heat gun. Peel it off the ring. Turn the ring inside out. Glue it to your suit. Take the silicone seal/ring combo and zip it to ring you glued on the suit. Presto!

*tldr the zip seals that are sold have the same ring as what dui glues on the suits. Just turn them inside out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom