seashell housing for iphone reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davemarbio

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have any reviews for the seashell housing for the iphone? Or other housing brands? I will be using it only as a camera.
I know all the arguments about pros and cons about using the iphone.
i'm just looking for someone who has used a housing for their iphone. I'm not looking to do professional photos, just for work.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Dave

I have a Watershot housing for my iPhone 4. Check out their FB page for latest news, too.

I wanted something cheap and decent for a few snaps underwater. Got it with a removable red filter, too... I also like the simple and intuitive app to use with a case. Available to download for free in App store.

So far loving it!!! Used it for the first time today in Cozumel. Very nice pics, after a little messing around in iPhoto, mostly white balance, they are good. It's only iPhone 4, not very light sensitive, iPhone 4S and 5 are lot better in low light... BTW, watershot is coming with iPhone 5 case soon.

Here you go a few samples. Just keep in mind, it was my first time taking pics diving, ever:wink:

IMG_8501.jpgIMG_8524.jpgIMG_8536.jpgIMG_8549.jpgIMG_8557.jpg
IMG_8496.jpgIMG_8517.jpg

I have a Watershot housing for my iPhone 4. ..... I also like the simple and intuitive app to use with a case. ....
The latest version of the Watershot for iPhone App comes with an integrated logbook :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

The latest version of the Watershot for iPhone App comes with an integrated logbook :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Had no idea:wink: I download logs from my dive computer to a Macdive app on my laptop and share it with a Dive log app on my iPhone. It works great together.

BTW, great work on the Watershot app, thanks. I also used your divePAL app for my Vyper dive computer, nice app:wink:

Back
Top Bottom